Hi, my name is Lucie and I'm a professional aesthetician and have been using these products professionally and personally for over 2 years. They are truly extraordinary in their results. Especially considering there are no chemicals or toxic preservatives.
As a women in my 40's I have not had botox, surgery or laser procedures. I have always lived and worked with a natural approach to health and skin care. These skin protocols are what I do and recommend to my clients.
They work equally well for men and women.
You can use all of the products I recommend or just a few, I always see results in myself and clients when used properly.
Also I included a basic protocol for the Hair Growth Products at the bottom
1. Liquid Facial Cleanser or Cleansing Bar
Start with the basics, begin your daily regimen with refreshed and remineralized clean skin. Cleanse face, neck, and décolleté in upward motions. Avoid eyes.
2. Stemlate serum. Just roll on to décolleté, neck and face and gently smooth in upward light massaging motions. This will increase plumping and firming of the skin and preps it for your moisturizer. For extra skin tightening apply a few pumps of Natural Fusion Facelift Cream.
3. Organic sunscreen. This is an optional step however always include your neck and hands.
4. Mystique moisturizer. Apply on face, neck and décolleté.
5. Luminance Eye Cream. Pat under eyes and on fine lines, lightly spreading out and upward.
Now your ready to apply foundation and don't need to wait to put it on. The cream will help your foundation remain Dewey and not settle into fine lines.
During the day occasionally mist with the Bamboo Mister.
1. Cleanse, Liquid or Clay Cleansing Bar
2. Spot Fading Cream. Apply primarily on the the discolored spot, then gently pat it in and outward.
3. Stemlate serum
4. Facelift cream. This works best at night while your body is healing and repairing. Use on face, neck and décolleté.
5. Flavinall eye cream. This lifting, lightening cream works double time while you sleep, bringing home the true meaning of "Beauty Rest."
Weekly at home Facial
These products are so nutrient rich and mineral dense (and remarkably affordable!) that you can use them several times a week if you wish.
1. Bio- enzyme Peel.
Layer on face, neck, décolleté and tops of hands! Let dry for five minutes. Add another layer if you choose. To give your skin a safe and natural spa grade strength peel, boil a pot of water, then steam your face 12 inches away from the steam with 1 or 2 layers of the peel for five minutes.
This step accelerates the peeling process and will leave your skin radiant and glowing. You will not see a redness, swelling, or peeling. Nor will you be inflamed. The enzymes in this peel work like little scavengers literally eating away the dull, dead layer of epidermis to reveal fresh skin.
2. Follow up with the fulvic acid potent antioxidant Clay mask. Great for draining the lymph that pools under the eyes and around the laugh lines. Apply a light layer as this is a dense clay. If there is acne, rosacea, eczema or psoriasis , concentrate the clay in those problem areas. Leave on for 10 minutes.
3. Apply Stemlate, mystique, eye cream and sunscreen if your going out.
If your skin is very dry and even irritated, skip cleansing in the morning and instead wash your face with a small amount of the clay mask mixed with a little water. Leave it on for a minute or two. Rinse off completely with a damp washcloth since the clay is very dark and will leave residue. This will help your skin produce more of its own natural oil.
Try mixing a little bit of the mystique moisturizer with your foundation. This has worked so well for me that regardless of what brand of foundation I'm wearing it doesn't settle into the fine lines and make me look older.
Try using the bio enzyme peel on your upper arms and elbows. Exfoliation is often neglected in these areas. All over soft, velvety skin is not just luxurious but healthy!
Sometimes the skin keratinizes on the upper arms causing
a bumpy, scaley condition. The peel and clay are very healing for this,
followed by the organic body lotion.
1. Shampoo hair massaging gently into scalp as frequently as you normally would shampoo. If that's every day or 3 to four times a week, either is fine. The Organic Anti Oxidant Shampoo has no chemical surfactants (lathering agents) so use a little more than normal. Leave on scalp a few minutes then rinse.
2. Apply the Hair Growth Leave-In Conditioner after bathing and before bed. If you have fine or oily hair just use a small amount and thoroughly massage into your scalp. The best way to massage the cream for deep penetration is to take the palm of your hand and apply pressure as you vigorously move up and down and sideways. Take the time to make sure the Leave-In Conditioner is absorbed.
3. Then mist with the hair follicle stimulator and massage into scalp. If you want extra stimulation and added strength and body to your hair. You can follow up with another misting with no massaging. Then dry and style your hair as usual.
During the day you can mist your hair with the hair follicle stimulator without massaging. This extra step can be helpful for people with more advanced hair loss issues and speed up their progress.
If you have any additional questions feel free to write me through the contact page.